ONGWN_006 Single Use Protective Gown with Blue Tape
ONGWN_006 Single use Protective gown with blue tape is designed to provide protection to body against liquids and spray and offering limited protective performance against liquid chemicals. It is manufactured in compliance with EN 14126 standards.
- These protective gowns are for single-use.
- Blue tape at all stitches for better production
- Side ties eliminate difficulties of tying behind the back.
- Adjustable neck closure with binding
- Long sleeve with cuffs in stretch cotton
- Provided latex-free.
- Using %100 poly thread
Based on the type examination conducted with evaluation of test reports, technical file according to Protective Clothing Regulation EN 14605:2005 +A1:2009 Type PB and PB, it is approved that the product meets the requirements of the regulation.
The report on the tests carried out to verify the conformity of the PPE with the applicable essential health and safety requirements: see Evaluation Report No. 723302070/2020 issued by Institute for testing and certification, a.s. (1023), on 2020-12-18.)
- For use in clinical and laboratory settings.
- Intended to protect from the transfer of microorganisms and bodily fluids in lowor minimal risk patient isolationsituations.
- Not intended for high risk surgicalprocedures, or where the risk of contamination is high
FABRIC : CC Tumbul
WEIGHT: 40 gsm