Single-Use Surgical Non Sterile Gown
ONGWN_001 Surgical Non sterile gown is designed to be used in low- risk low concentration contaminated areas to prevent particulate transfer hazards. It is manufactured in compliance with EN 13485 standards.
- These gowns are for single-use.
- Side ties eliminate difficulties of tying behind the back.
- Adjustable neck closure with velcro
- Long sleeve with cuffs in stretch cotton
- Provided latex-free.
- Extra bindings on inside stitches to eleminate leakage of liquid
These gowns have EC certificate as a Class1 Medical Device and also fulfil essential requirements and the related rules of the European Economic Commission 93/42/EEC Medical Devices Directives (MDD) as subsequent amendments as well as a declaration of conformity with standard EN13795.
- For use in clinical and laboratory settings.
- Intended to protect from the transfer of microorganisms and bodily fluids in low or minimal risk patient isolation situations.
- Not intended for high risk surgical procedures, or where the risk of contamination is high.
FABRIC : CC Tumbul
WEIGHT: 40 gsm