Single-use Surgical Non Sterile Shirt
ONGSHRT_001 Surgical Non sterile shirt is designed to be used in low- risk low concentration contaminated areas to prevent particulate transfer hazards
- These shirts are for single-use.
- Long sleeve with cuffs in stretch rib
- Provided latex-free.
- Neck is stretch rib
- Front closure with snaps
- 3 pockets
These shirts also full essential requirements and the related rules of the European Economic Commission 93/42/EEC Medical Devices Directives (MDD) as subsequent amendments as well as a declaration of conformity with standard EN13795.
- For use in clinical and laboratory settings.
- Intended to protect from the transfer of microorganisms and bodily fluids in lower minimal risk patient isolation situations.
- Not intended for high risk surgical procedures, or where the risk of contamination is high.
FABRIC : Polypropylene Spunbond SMS
WEIGHT : 40 gsm