Single-use Shoe Protection
ONGSHP_005 Single-use Shoe Protection is designed to provide protection to body against liquids and spray particulates and offering limited protective performance against liquid chemicals. It is manufactured in compliance with EN 14126 standards.
- These shoe protection is for single-use.
- Provided latex-free.
- Provided non-sterile, should not be used in surgical setting
- Alcohol resistant antiblood
- Elasticated calfs
- Anti grip band at base to not to slide
Based on the type examination conducted with evaluation of test reports, technical file according to Personal Protective Equipment Regulation (EU) 2016/425 Annex5, it is approved that the product meets the requirements of the regulation.
- For use in clinical and laboratory settings.
- Intended to protect from the transfer of microorganisms and bodily fluids in low or minimal risk patient isolation situations.
- Not intended for high risk surgical procedures, or where the risk of contamination is high.
FABRIC : Laminated white nonwoven
WEIGHT : 57 g/m²
THREAD : Polyester
ANTI GRIP BAND