Single-use Doctor Suit
ONGPROTECTIVESUIT_003 Doctor Suit is designed to be used in low-risk low concentration contaminated areas to prevent particulate transfer hazards. it is manufactured in compliance with EN 13485 standards.
- These suits are for single-use.
- V shape neck
- 2 side pockets and 1 chest pocket
- Provided latex-free.
- Provided non-sterile, should not be used in surgical settings.
- Short sleeve
These suits also fulfil essential requirements and the related rules of the European Economic Commission 93/42/EEC Medical Devices Directives (MDD)
- For use in clinical and laboratory settings.
- lntended to protect from the transfer of microorganisms and bodily fluids in low or minimal risk patient isolation situations.
- Not intended for high risk surgical procedures, or where the risk of contamination is high.
FABRIC : Polypropylene Spunbond SMS
WEIGHT : 40 g/m²
THREAD : Polyester