Single-use Shoe Protection with Blue Tape
ONGSHP_004 Single-use Shoe Protection with Blue Tape is designed to provide protection to body against liquids and spray particulates and offering limited protective performance against liquid chemicals. It is manufactured in compliance with EN 14126 standards.
- These shoe protection is for single-use.
- Provided latex-free.
- Provided non-sterile, should not be used in surgical setting
- Alcohol resistant antiblood
- Elasticated calfs
- Blue tape at stitches for better protection
- Belt at wrist
- Anti grip band at base to not to slide
Based on the type examination conducted with evaluation of test reports, technical file according to Protective Clothing Regulation EN 14605:2005 +A1:2009 Type PB and PB, it is approved that the product meets the requirements of the regulation.
- For use in clinical and laboratory settings.
- Intended to protect from the transfer of microorganisms and bodily fluids in low or minimal risk patient isolation situations.
- Not intended for high risk surgical procedures, or where the risk of contamination is high.
- This shoe cover meets the performance for items providing protection to parts of the body only Types PB  and PB 
FABRIC : Laminated white nonwoven
WEIGHT : 57 g/m²
THREAD : Polyester
BLUE BAND :OPP band
ANTI GRIP BAND