Single Use Protective Clothing
ONG 05 Single Use protective clothing is designed to provide protection to the full bodyagainst airborne solid particulates and offering limited protective performance against liquid chemicals. It is manufactured in compliance with EN 14126:2003 standards.
- These protective clothings are forsingle-use.
- Elasticated cuff, ankle, hood and back Zipper with front closure flap
- EN 14126 Protective Clothing – Performance Requirement And Test Methods For Protective Clothing Against Infective Agents
- EN ISO 13688 Protective Clothing – General Requirements
- EN 13034+A1 Protective Clothing Against Liquid chemical (Type 6-B)
- EN ISO 13982-1 Protective Clothing For Use Against Solid Particulates (Type 5-B)
- EN 1149-5 Protective Clothing-Electrostatic properties
- For use in clinical and laboratory settings.
- Intended to protect from the transfer of microorganisms and bodily fluids in lowor minimal risk patient isolationsituations.
- Not intended for high risk surgicalprocedures, or where the risk of contamination is high.
FABRIC : Laminated non woven
WEIGHT : 57 gsm