Single-use Protective Gown with Ultrasonic Stitching
GLD-011 (Ultrasonic Stitch) Single use Protective Gown with ultrasonic stitching is designed to provide protection to body against liquids and spray and offering limited protective performance against liquid chemicals. It is manufactured in compliance with following regulation and standards:
Regulation (EU) No. 2016/425
EN ISO 13688:2013
- These protective gowns are for single-use
- Side ties eliminate difficulties of tying behind the back.
- Adjustable neck closure with binding
- Long sleeve with cuffs in stretch cotton
- Provided latex-free.
- Using %100 poly thread
- Ultrasonic stitches for better production
Protective clothing serves:
- (wear over underclothing) as a protection for limited using against liquid chemicals type PB  and PB , provide protection against penetration of liquid chemicals to parts of body only,
- (wear over underclothing) as a protection for limited using against chemicals type PB , provide protection against penetration of liquid chemicals (this type of clothing protects user against potential exposure light spray or low volume spray by dilute chemicals,
- (wear over underclothing) as a protection of user for limited use against bacterial penetration of infectious agents (type B),
- as protective clothing dissipating electrostatic charge serving as part of an overall grounded system to prevent inflammatory discharges (except for use in flammable oxygen-enriched air and when there is a risk of voltage in the distribution networks)
- For use in clinical and laboratory settings.
- Intended to protect from the transfer of microorganisms and bodily fluids in low or minimal risk patient isolation situations.
- Not intended for high risk surgical procedures, or where the risk of contamination is high.
- The users responsibility to use of other PPE with the gown belongs.
- This gown meets the performance
- Flammable material. Do not exposed to fire!
FABRIC : Laminated non woven
WEIGHT : 57 gsm
THREAD : %100 POLY