Single-use Protective Clothing
GLD-001 (Ultrasonic Stitch) single-use Protective Clothing is designed to provide protection to the full body against airborne solid particulates and offering limited protective performance against liquid chemicals. It is manufactured in compliance with EN 14126 standards.
- These protective clothings are forsingle-use
- Elasticated cuff, ankle, hood and back
- Zipper with front closure flap
- Ultrasonic stitches for better closure
- EN 14126 Protective Clothing – Performance Requirement And Test Methods For Protective Clothing Against Infective Agents
- EN 14605+A1 Protective Clothing Against Liquid chemical (Type 3-B, Type 4-B)
- EN ISO 13688 Protective Clothing – General Requirements
- EN 13034+A1 Protective Clothing Against Liquid chemical (Type 6-B)
- EN ISO 13982-1 Protective Clothing For Use Against Solid Particulates (Type 5-B)
- EN 1149-5 Protective Clothing-Electrostatic properties
- For use in clinical and laboratory settings.
- Intended to protect from the transfer of microorganisms and bodily fluids in low or minimal risk patient isolation situations.
- Not intended for high risk surgical procedures, or where the risk of contamination is high.
- The users responsibility to use of other PPE with the coverall belongs.
FABRIC : Laminated non woven
WEIGHT : 57 gsm
THREAD : %100 POLY